OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (13 Viewers)

imported_tiger

Portal Member
March 9, 2005
Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum and mediaportal but hope you can help me.
I have the most important plugins running now, Amazon Prime (Online Videos 2.1) and also Sky Go plugin ! They are great .

The only problem i have is that I can not adjust volume while running an amazon video.
In Sky Plugin it works....and both are based on silverlight as far as I know.

Any idea ????

Thanks !

musi

Portal Pro
November 14, 2011
Lucky you :) Amazon is not working here (browser failure).

Sound: Do you have a receiver connected? Than use the receiver for sound. I think if the sound is digital the MP sound volume does not work. Same here (BluRay, HD TV). But I do not care because the sound is from the receiver anyhow. Maybe somehow the same "problem".

musi

Portal Pro
November 14, 2011
What Browser did you choose in OnlineVideos and how please? Our browsers are crashing when starting a movie and nobody can help us.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've just ditched my 8+ year old HTPC with NVIDIA graphics for a NUC with Intel HD Graphics 6000, and everything works fine except for Online Videos. I get audio, and a couple of seconds of video before it freezes. The audio continues to play unless I stop playback or wait for an error message (clicking this crashes MePo).

In Configuration and the codec tab, I can try a couple of file types successfully, but then the configuration hangs. LAV is chosen for playback. I have the MP IPTV Splitter installed. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing? I will do more testing tonight and get back with logs, kids are watching TV now.

Thanks
    Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've just ditched my 8+ year old HTPC with NVIDIA graphics for a NUC with Intel HD Graphics 6000, and everything works fine except for Online Videos. I get audio, and a couple of seconds of video before it freezes. The audio continues to play unless I stop playback or wait for an error message (clicking this crashes MePo).

In Configuration and the codec tab, I can try a couple of file types successfully, but then the configuration hangs. LAV is chosen for playback. I have the MP IPTV Splitter installed. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing? I will do more testing tonight and get back with logs, kids are watching TV now.

Thanks
    Emph
    There have been problems with hds/f4m streams in combination with LAV and intel quick sync. Try to turn of hardware acceleration or try dxva.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Do you think we'll ever see a return to youtube 1080p streaming? Seems a long time since that went away, will sourcesplitter ever handle it?
    Sometimes probably yes, but now I'm missing time to work on this feature. I'm heavilly loaded at work, so I don't have time to code in MP.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any possibility of someone fixing Das Erste Live, it has not worked for ages:(. It was last reported broken on the 9-Nov-2015 (but I don't believe it has been working for a long time before that even), a response on the 9-Jan-2016 said "Some Live-Streams have special protection and can't be played currently. That is just how it is." The live stream plays perfectly via the browser on my desktop PC and via the Smart TV app. and LAN on my TV. It would be wonderfull if I could get Das-Erste-Live via OV on my HTPC because the signal strength I get for this channel over DVBT is not good and it becomes unwatchable under some weather conditions:cry:. Please help, (pretty please);)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom