OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (11 Viewers)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Released OnlineVideos 2.2.0

No bigger changes - only minor fixes for the BrowserPlayer and some more options for the Uris that can be passed to the source filter.

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Thanks for the update. I just tried to update via Extensions Manager. I get "Invalid Package Format! Update Aborted!" Downloading the .mpe1 and installing that way seemed to work though. Something still in progress?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have updated the update.xml.
    Please do a "clean cache" and then "Reload update info" in the Extension Manager. After that you should be able to donwload version 2.2.

creatine

Portal Member
    September 8, 2010
    I created a separate thread here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/movie25-issues-broken.134741/ It seems movie25 does not work. All links to all movies are not functional. Manually navigating to movie25 website, finding the movie in question and playing it works. The urls tried by the plugin as seen in the logs are different than those on the website for the functioning movie link. There is a discrepancy in the number of urls listed by the plug in and those listed on the website for the same movie

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I created a separate thread here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/movie25-issues-broken.134741/ It seems movie25 does not work. All links to all movies are not functional. Manually navigating to movie25 website, finding the movie in question and playing it works. The urls tried by the plugin as seen in the logs are different than those on the website for the functioning movie link. There is a discrepancy in the number of urls listed by the plug in and those listed on the website for the same movie

Hi the website would have made changes recently so what was working won't, it's a constant cat and mouse game. The number of links available are restricted to the supported hosters and 5 for each by default, can be changed in the site settings but really no point. I will fix movie25 and some other sites in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4lbertoR

Portal Member
    February 14, 2016
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello.

It seems that OnlineVideos doesn't support subtitles. If this is true, are you planning to implement them?

Thanks for your work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom