OnlineVideos 2.4.0.0 [2024/02/24] (12 Viewers)

creatine

Portal Member
September 8, 2010
I recently updated to MP1.17 and online videos no longer works. I uninstalled the plugin and installed version 2.3.1.0 (though the plugin is shown as unsupported) and have lost all my sites. (Movie25, MovieNight, etc) Going into the plugin configuration and importing sites from global produces the error. Any ideas on how to fix it ?

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at OnlineVideos.OnlineVideosWebservice.OnlineVideosService.GetSitesOverview()
at OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Configuration.btnImportGlobal_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    do you have a set of logfiles from the mediaportal run where it said that the plugin wasn't supported?

creatine

Portal Member
    September 8, 2010
    do you have a set of logfiles from the mediaportal run where it said that the plugin wasn't supported?
    Unforunately I do not. Though I fixed the incompatable plugin error in extension manager by completely uninstalling online videos and reinstalling\repairing MP 1.17 then installing Online Videos via extension manager. This time it came up as a supported plugin. Originally extension manager says not all dependencies are met. When I click through there it says the problem is OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.dll / MP.Players/Video.

I still do have issues importing sites, receive the error in my previous post. Manage sites within MP comes up as a blank page as well, I can post logs if necessary.

creatine

Portal Member
    September 8, 2010
    Attached are the logs. What stands out in the online videos log is:

[WARN ] Error on getting sites overview from server: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable.
    and
    [WARN ] Error on getting dlls overview from server: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 503: Service Unavailable.

That is the same error i received when opening onlineplugins configuration via extension manager and trying to import sites from global

creatine

Portal Member
    September 8, 2010
    Any thoughts on my issue ? It seems to be that the plugin connects to a server on the internet to download sites list and updated dlls. This server is not responsing \ down.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Somehow forgot to press "Post reply"...

This is the message that has been waiting in my browser for a couple of days...:

Hmm, I don;t understand what is happening here.
    Perhaps the server had an outage just when you tried updating, or something else is blocking communication.
    Can you try navigating (in your browser) to OnlineVideosService Webdienst when you experience the 503 error?

If you're feeling adventurous, you also might try capturing your http traffic with a tool like fiddler, and see if that sheds any light on things

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there a way to use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer on Windows 7?
    Because Amazon Prime video don't support HMTL5 player with IE on W7.
    I have set Firefox to standard browser, but this doesn't work.

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    today I try to Intsall "OnlineVideo" Plugin at MediaPortal 1.17.

Because I read the offline Version 2.31 from Online Video Plugin has problem whis MediaPortal 1.17 I install OnlineVideoplugin whis online Installer from MediaPortal 1.17 like this Message:

Online Videos for MP 1.17x

Unvortunaly after the Installation OnlineVideo will not work after the Installation in the MediaPortal

At " MediaPortal Configuration -> Plugin

In the MediaPortal Plugin list you can not found an OnlineVideo Icon from the plugin. When I try to use "config Button "
    in the list from Online Installer I goot a error message. (see pics attached). Logifiles are attached too.

It will be nice when someone can help me to fix this problem whis OnlineVideo V2.31 Plugin in my MediaPortal installation.

thanks

Entdecker

Attachments

• Installation-list.PNG
      Installation-list.PNG
      31.3 KB
    • onlineVideo-not in Installation list.PNG
      onlineVideo-not in Installation list.PNG
      194.1 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hm, strange. Does the file (...\OnlineVideos.Mediaportal1.dll) exist?
    And next to it, a folder "OnlineVideos" with a number of OnlineVideos.Sites.*.dll in it?
    Don't know by heart if the mpe installer does some logging, but if so, that would be interesting to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom