Open "Right-Click-Menue" with the remote (1 Viewer)

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

CVS 0.1.2.0 brings a lot of nice things. But I have one thing missing, which would be difficult to implement as a plugin (I will habe a look at the existing code, as soon as I have some time to spare).

Currently you can right-click (or, depending on the setting) double-click on things to bring up a context menue (e.g. in My Pictures, Full-Screen TV etc). I could not find a way to map that to a remote (using kaburkes PluginDeviceEventManager and my own X10 Remote plugin).

Can we assign a key to bringing up the context menue for the currently active item?

Greets!

LastMar

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2004
    mbuzina said:
    Hi,

CVS 0.1.2.0 brings a lot of nice things. But I have one thing missing, which would be difficult to implement as a plugin (I will habe a look at the existing code, as soon as I have some time to spare).

Currently you can right-click (or, depending on the setting) double-click on things to bring up a context menue (e.g. in My Pictures, Full-Screen TV etc). I could not find a way to map that to a remote (using kaburkes PluginDeviceEventManager and my own X10 Remote plugin).

Can we assign a key to bringing up the context menue for the currently active item?

Greets!

RTFM....

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom