Open source proyect MP based? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Can i create a spanish comunity based on MP?
Can i develop an 'open source' proyect based on MP for other uses?*
Like translate the C# code to PS2.
I have migrated all C# code to VB.NET 2005 and SQL Yukon.(both Express) (some problems but works).

*With link to MP and credits.

A

Anonymous

Orlando said:
I have migrated all C# code to VB.NET 2005 and SQL Yukon.(both Express) (some problems but works).

MP are based on XBMC? or XMBC are bases on MP?

A

Anonymous

Bach said:

Greets!

Are you go with VB.NET 2005 *BETA*s ?? And they work?

Agree

A

Anonymous

Agree said:
Bach said:

Greets!

Are you go with VB.NET 2005 *BETA*s ?? And they work?

Agree
Yes, but with some bugs
Call problems, but with [] works fine

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Congratulations, that must have been some hard work, even with a C# to VB.NET converter given the language differences between the two. I do have to ask though, what's the point of converting the C# code to VB.NET code if you can work with C# projects in VB.NET anyway...

By the way, VB.NET 2005 Express Beta can be downloaded at:
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vbasic/default.aspx for free. However, at the time being, it is not advisable to develop MP plugins in 2005 tools as it uses .NET Framework v2 which most people do not have.

Sam

A

Anonymous

samuel337 said:
Congratulations, that must have been some hard work, even with a C# to VB.NET converter given the language differences between the two. I do have to ask though, what's the point of converting the C# code to VB.NET code if you can work with C# projects in VB.NET anyway...

By the way, VB.NET 2005 Express Beta can be downloaded at:
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vbasic/default.aspx for free. However, at the time being, it is not advisable to develop MP plugins in 2005 tools as it uses .NET Framework v2 which most people do not have.

Sam

VB.NET is simpler to understand by most of the developers, C # is even something new and many have fear to know it. It helps me to a large extent by a Converter.

Excuse my poor english

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom