OriginAE 15 case & MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

Savage1701

Portal Member
September 21, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Does anyone have any tips about using the origin (Or Silverstone case for that matter) that has the LCD display with MCE and MP? I have heard that the whole dual-display thing can get pretty Rube Goldberg to try to make work, I've heard XP Pro is better for dual displays, and I don't know what else. Bottom line, I'm confused and don't want to dump that sort of coin into something that won't really let me use the display along with my HDTV, which I intend to run via DVI output on my video card. Thanks for any thoughts.

Henry Mac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2006
    Schiedam
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yep, got it running. No problems here. OS is mce2005 which in fact is win XP. Touchscreen is a bit of a joke because of the resolution so sometimes you have to use the supplied pen to move around. Anyway most of the controls I do with the remote.

Savage1701

Portal Member
    September 21, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Description

Could I ask you how you have it configuired? Which is primary monitor? Which is secondary? Do you drive your HDTV with compnent or DVI/HDMI? Thansk for any help.

Henry Mac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2006
    Schiedam
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Primary is tv at the moment. No HD tv yet. But that would be component. The 7" is on the secondary vga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom