Tools and other software Other software issues on my HTPC (1 Viewer)

bradmitchell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 17, 2009
    Home Country
    I almost had my HTPC the other day to a state where I had everything covered.

The last issue I was having I could not resolve (ANYDVD locking up the system) and attempts at fixing it only broke Windows MCE 2005 more.

I ended up reinstalling Windows only this time Windows XP Professional.

A couple of things I just cannot get back to working the way they used to.

1) TenFootLauncher: I used this on my previous HTPC installation to launch Media Portal using the "Big Green Button" (ehome) and this worked well. Now with the same config file, TenFootLauncher won't acknowledge that the button has been pressed.

18 November 2009 10:02: Received WM_INPUT: 0 in class MCERemote

^ this is the only msg that is output in the log for the launcher. When I press other keys, they show up the WM_INPUT: 0 and WM_INPUT: xxxxx etc.

2) Blu-ray playback using HD_Starter: This mostly works the way it did before. It doesn't however start the movie up upon execution of PowerDVD. I have to press "OK" and if I press "Play", it will think I'm executing "Play" from Media Portal and launch the HD_Starter again which causes it to bitch about more than one instance.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could fix either of these nit picky problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom