[PATCH] Power Scheduler multiseat addon + WOL (1 Viewer)

VidarParry

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 25, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Greg,

To submit a bug on the current version (which PowerScheduler I believe is a part), click on Support at the top of the page and follow the Bug reports instructions.

Not sure about running things like utorrent - I try and keep my MP system as clean as possible.

I'm having trouble getting powerscheduler to work since I've updated to v1.1.1, so I'm probably not in a good place to help you a the moment! :)

Cheers
    ...Steve

gregpeters

Portal Pro
    August 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [PATCH] Power Scheduler multiseat addon + WOL

Thanks Steve,

I also like to keep my htpc as clean as possible, and uTorrent is juts an example of software that produces network traffic. However, as mentioned before, I'm also not able to copy -- e.g. -- TV recordings from my htpc to my laptop, as the htpc is hibernating. And this is very frustrating!

Cheers,

Greg

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [PATCH] Power Scheduler multiseat addon + WOL

Is anybody willing to add also a WOL listener? As the current situation is buggy in the following case.

- TV-Server is running
    - TV Server is idle (PowerScheduler shutdown time 10 min)
    - after 8 min another system sends a WOL packet (but this system is for example an alarm clock which which will use the server in 5 min and thinks the server will be up for the next 10 min)
    - now after 2 min the server shuts down
    - now after another 3 min alarm clock can't reach the server

The Server should listen for WOL packets and should treat them as user activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom