[Approved] Patch to allow skins to open plugins with a parameter *Updated for 1.1* (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
So why was this marked as postponed? Now that 1.1 is out the door, seems to me this is the perfect time to incorporate this. Would be a fantastic and fairly minor enhancement.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Patch to allow skins to open plugins with a parameter *Updated for 1.1*

Hi Scythe42 - please no hurry! We were just discussing in another thread that we don´t like SVN commits without team approval. So please no more commits until the team voted on it.

EDIT: This applies also to Mantis 3060! Please do not commit.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: AW: Patch to allow skins to open plugins with a parameter *Updated for 1.1*

Hi Scythe42 - please no hurry! We were just discussing in another thread that we don´t like SVN commits without team approval. So please no more commits until the team voted on it.

EDIT: This applies also to Mantis 3060! Please do not commit.

What are you talking about? The whole purpose of this thread was to discuss the patch and it has gotten an overwhelming amount of approval from both plugin developers and MediaPortal team members. If you have any specific objections fine, lets talk about them, but this has already been reviewed and given favorable reviews by half a dozen people. The patch has been posted for 10 months, lets get this integrated.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I just wanted that this patch does not go in SVN before the other problem has been solved. I totally agree with this patch and would like to see it in next version ;)

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I was referring to another problem which has nothing to do with this patch ;).

Scythe42

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tested again, no issues on my box. Comitted tp SVN (26461)

On a side note. We have a versioning system. One bug introduced with one patch doesn't make other commits impossible. Just work on an older revision and later apply the changes to the trunk. This is especially true when the change are affecting different parts.

If anyone has problems with this, feel free to revert and take over testing pending community patches for MP1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom