Pictures do not show up in threads (1 Viewer)

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    The links in the first post do not work if you do not use the default forum setting for "number of posts per page".
    If someone else is struggeling, you need to change your profile back to the default number.

related thread

Sambal

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I didn't know this was a problem. Is it possible to use links that work for everybody?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The links in the first post do not work if you do not use the default forum setting for "number of posts per page".
    If someone else is struggeling, you need to change your profile back to the default number.

I'll ask high about this, my view of forum is different to yours, so cannot confirm above, may just be a setting needs tweaking.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

The pictures work fine for any 'number of posts' setting here. They wont work if your not logged in, attachements are always just visible to registered users.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Glad I am not the only one with the problem :D

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    please add some screenshots of the problem as Im not able to reproduce it here. And please explain which links are not working (pictures?/forumlinks in text?).

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    The problem I initially reported in the other thread got nothing to do with pictures.

I refer to the links in the post, for example the word "here" in the original thread, is hyperlinked to another thread
    By Sambal posted here. Supports Logorules and Formatting rules
    That hyperlink does not work if my profile shows for example, 40 posts per page.
    The link is for example to index25.html (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/aeon-274/aeon-wide-1366x768-40402/index25.html#post283164) but on my current settings, that post only goes up to index13.html

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    that helps, thanks ;) Its a seo sideeffect when using permalinks. Ive changed the links directly to the posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom