Playlists (1 Viewer)

N

Nisse Q

I'm not sure if this should be in the support, bugs or this forum, but anyway...

It seems that MP needs absolute paths in m3u playlists. When I create playlists usin WMP 10, it uses relative paths, which does not work in MP.

As I prefer using WMP to create playlists, because it is much more convenient and fast, I would really like WMP generated playlists to work. Is this a bug in MP or in me? Or maybe just not implemented yet?

Another question. Is WPL playlists supported? I cant get them to work properly either.

ssubo

Portal Member
January 15, 2005
WPL Playlists aren't working for me either

They play but the playlist is not shown. Any ideas? Any programs you might know to convert all my wpl playlists to m3u?

Thanks,

Ssubo

ssubo

Portal Member
January 15, 2005
Play WPL Playlists

Is there any way MP could play WPL playlists and display the contents? It plays them now if you add the wpl extension, but it doesn't show the contents.

Thanks,

Ssubo

ssubo

Portal Member
January 15, 2005
Do you know how to make MP play wpl files?

I installed the latest CVS release but don't know how to make wpl filelists play? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ssubo

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    Just like any other playlist. First make sure that .wpl is in the list of extensions for Music. You can set this in the Configuration application.

Make sure you save your playlists in a share so that you will be able to browse to it. Now start MP, navigate to the place where your playlists are, select a playlist and press Enter and it starts playing.

ssubo

Portal Member
    January 15, 2005
    Sorting wired...

Indeed it plays the wpl playlists but for some reason the order in which the files are played is not the order that I have in the wpl playlists. Do you know why?

Thanks!

Ssubo

Nielsen

Portal Pro
    December 6, 2004
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It seems that MP needs absolute paths in m3u playlists. When I create playlists usin WMP 10, it uses relative paths, which does not work in MP.

As I prefer using WMP to create playlists, because it is much more convenient and fast, I would really like WMP generated playlists to work. Is this a bug in MP or in me? Or maybe just not implemented yet?

Does anybody know if the problem is solved in the newest MP version?
    I am using MP 0.2.0.0 RC2 (CVS: 2006-02-18) and it does not seem to work in this version.

Deadpool

Portal Member
    July 5, 2006
    I can't play m3u playlists either, i can see the files but can't play them and there out of the order that they were in when I made the playlist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom