Forum Please, Create Russian Language Forum (1 Viewer)

ZeFein

Portal Member
September 24, 2011
Minsk
Home Country
Belarus Belarus
Dear developers of Mediaportal, a Russian Language Forum www.forum.team-mediaportal.ru is down more than a year, there was a huge accumulated knowledge base andadd-ons,but the author of the forum did not take any actionto recover it.The huge request: please create a separate forum for Russian-speaking community on your site, because at that moment I see a lot of Russian-languge postsin the English language forum, it creates an inconvenience for all members of the community.
Sincerely, ZeFein
(sorry for my bad english, I used a google-translate)
Русскоязычный вариант:
Уважаемые разработчики, форум русскоговорящего сообщества медиапортала www.forum.team-mediaportal.ru лежит уже больше года, там была наработана огромная база знаний и дополнений, но автор форума так и не предпринял никаких действий по его восстановлению. Огромная просьба: пожалуйста, создайте отдельный форум для русскоговорящего сообщества у вас на сайте, т.к. на данный момент я наблюдаю кучу русскоязычных постов в англоязычном форуме, это создает неудобства для всех членов сообщества.
С уважением, ZeFein​

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I know that the Russian website closed as I was a member, also the forum content could be considered highly illegal in most Countries.

Considering my above statement and the fact that we have no Russian speaking member of staff to moderate such a area, I for one would not be willing to create a sub forum.

ZeFein

Portal Member
    September 24, 2011
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    With regard to illegality, I did not quite understand, explain please.
    But still Russian-speaking users posts in the public forums, may still be a separate forum would cost, and without the Russian-speaking moderator? May be later a decent man, who himself will offer it to moderate?

MaxT

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    While I would very much like to see Russian section, I guess Ray is concerned about MDAPI and related staff

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    OK.
    if MDAPI is the only reason - what if we find moderators, declare that MDAPI is still "illegal" on this forum (though there were different opinions discussed, it is still declared as illegal for whole MP forum) so all posts in this regard will be deleted without any discussions?
    I personally can moderate russian subforum.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    LOL, forgot you are Russian, my apologies, and yes mdapi was a big part of my comment ;)

Will open a discussion in Team forum and get a overall feeling about moderating such with your help.

Thanks

MaxT

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 9, 2009
    Home Country
    romuz is also Russian and he is in the Test group btw ...

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Russian forum has been approved, infinite.loop (Project Manager) is currently creating this, and he will release more details nearer the time of completion.

Good luck guys and gals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom