Please help with getting Schedules Direct to work (1 Viewer)

Dementia Dog

Portal Member
January 15, 2020
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Per HTPSourcer's recommendation, I decided to ditch MP1 and start over again with MP2. At first MP2 wouldn't work at all, but after uninstalling MP1, and MP2, and all the plug-ins, and rebooting multiple times, and more uninstalls, I finally got it. Yay! I don't have any hair left on my head, but at least I have MP2 working!

I can see all the expected channels within MP2 and I am able to watch live TV. So the next step is to get the EPG up and running.

From all that I've read, it seems the Schedules Direct plugin does not work with MP2 and hence I went with EPG Buddy and TVGuide.com instead. Lots of misleading information about EPG Buddy and after all that I've read I'm not sure if it works or not either. Oh boy!

I started another thread in this forum, asking for help with EPG Buddy, but if anyone who reads this post can help, well, I'd really, really appreciate it!

I created an account with TVGuide.com and I have updated all the related settings within EPG Buddy. However, no channel listings are showing up in EPG Buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom