Please help with getting Schedules Direct to work (1 Viewer)

Dementia Dog

Portal Member
January 15, 2020
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
Per HTPSourcer's recommendation, I decided to ditch MP1 and start over again with MP2. At first MP2 wouldn't work at all, but after uninstalling MP1, and MP2, and all the plug-ins, and rebooting multiple times, and more uninstalls, I finally got it. Yay! I don't have any hair left on my head, but at least I have MP2 working!

I can see all the expected channels within MP2 and I am able to watch live TV. So the next step is to get the EPG up and running.

From all that I've read, it seems the Schedules Direct plugin does not work with MP2 and hence I went with EPG Buddy and TVGuide.com instead. Lots of misleading information about EPG Buddy and after all that I've read I'm not sure if it works or not either. Oh boy!

I started another thread in this forum, asking for help with EPG Buddy, but if anyone who reads this post can help, well, I'd really, really appreciate it!

I created an account with TVGuide.com and I have updated all the related settings within EPG Buddy. However, no channel listings are showing up in EPG Buddy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Gpu/hdtv/mp setup help please Newcomers Forum 3
T [solved] MP2 Switch off visualisation when listening to audio....PLEASE!!! General 23
S EPG timeshift advice needed please Electronic Program Guide 3
1 [Pending] Feature Request: TV-Recording - more intelligence - like WMC please Feature Requests 9
T My trusted TBS 6922 DVB-S2 card won't work in new system....any ideas please!!? General Support 3
J Help with new grabber file. WebEPG 1
J IPTV Sweden, need help with m3u list MediaPortal 1 Plugins 14
wizard123 [solved] MP1 Build help MediaPortal 1 21
U [solved] Beginner needs help recording live TV General 19
A IPTV from https m3u8 urls - Help General 6
mrmojo666 beginner: trying to write a plugin, need help to catch event General Development (no feature request here!) 3
M A little help with new install pls Installation, configuration support 3
N Music player help Listen Music 4
A Enigma2 receiver channels on Windows PC with Media Portal help General Support 0
A Help! MP2 - DVB-T Not recognised (DRIVERS?) General 12
milagroso Remote control with EventGhost - I'm stuck, need help General 3
D Font size reduced. help. Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 0
W Need help getting my TV guide working again General Support 1
A I need help with 110 and 119 west Installation, configuration support 21
A Need help rescaning Channels for 110 and 119 west MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
C EPG-Buddy: so close to no help needed Electronic Program Guide 8
mjmapi Help, getting My TVSeries 16
F Setup Help General 1
S [solved] Alright, I need help with BD ISO's Newcomers Forum 19
B pls help. tv stops playing but resumes if I push pause and play General 0
Top Bottom