Plugin Developer and Skin Designer Guides (How To) (1 Viewer)

maycom

June 25, 2008
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi,
I'm trying to run the tutorial: Plugin Developer and Skin Designer Guides (How To)
Using C# Expres 2008, and builds OK!

But my plugin would not show in MP Homepage!
(Yes, I've copy the .dll and .xml to the right folders....)

can someone pls help me out here?

Thanks.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    Hi,
    I'm trying to run the tutorial: Plugin Developer and Skin Designer Guides (How To)
    Using C# Expres 2008, and builds OK!

But my plugin would not show in MP Homepage!
    (Yes, I've copy the .dll and .xml to the right folders....)

can someone pls help me out here?

Thanks.

Hi Maycom,
    Can you give us a little more information?

Have you enabled the plugin?
    Which Skin are you using?
    If you are using MediaStream or StreamedMP have you added the menu option via the configuration?
    Does the plugin show up under Plugins but not the home page?

Wile E.

maycom

June 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    rename the file from "OurPlugin.xml" to "ourplugin.xml".
    works now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
    Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
    Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello @aspik, thanks for that screenshot! Now I finally understand where to enable 'ATSC Closed Captions' -- not in the right-click Player configuration menu > Subtitle but in Settings > Players > Video player > Subtitles. And yes by enabling the option there, ATSC subtitles are indeed being shown in my local OTA streams. Player...
    Hello @aspik, thanks for that screenshot! Now I finally understand where to enable 'ATSC Closed Captions' -- not in the...
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.2 Description From a previous bug report for MP 2.2.1 here: [fixed] - [MP2-611] Having problems with...
    Replies
    Views
    Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
    Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
    Here is how I setup Schedules Direct for XmlTV Plugin XMLTV mc2xml U.S. User List of sites for TV Listings and Channel Info...
    Replies
    Views
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
    ************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom