[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (3 Viewers)

budinsky

Portal Pro
September 12, 2009
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
Found a bug in the code when a user changes the language in the GUI settings to Any.
Any has a langcode of ##.

In Class DVDArt_Common.vb and function populate_details this line of code skips populating the details.
If language <> "##" Then

This results in nothing getting populated in the GUI and no artwork getting scraped by the importer.

cabala

Portal Pro
October 30, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi m3rcury,

it seems that rotating DVDArt feature doesn't work anymore with new MP 64bit. Please, could you check and, eventually, fix the issue?

Many thanks!

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi m3rcury,

it seems that rotating DVDArt feature doesn't work anymore with new MP 64bit. Please, could you check and, eventually, fix the issue?

Many thanks!
    The rotating feature is based on "rotate" skin effect and I can confirm that it works correctly in MP x64 1.33.

cabala

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Not for me, unfortunately. It seems that DVDArt doesn't work in MP x64. I've tried to copy the new dll from Budinsky in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process but no luck...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It seems that DVDArt doesn't work in MP x64
    Yes, it doesn’t work, because it doesn’t support the x64 version, but it only downloads pictures, the rotating disk is already a skin action, the plugin has nothing to do with it.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Not for me, unfortunately. It seems that DVDArt doesn't work in MP x64. I've tried to copy the new dll from Budinsky in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process but no luck...

Please, can you try this new DVDart installer? Min MP version is 1.33 Pre.

Attachments

• DVDArt_Plugin-v1.0.4.7.mpe1
      9.6 MB

cabala

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Unfortunately, it doesn't work. The exe doesn't run (in Windows process monitor you can see it starts but it close itself immediately). Also, I've noticed that everything is installed in C:\Program Files (x86) instead of C.\Program Files (the plugins itself should be in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process). Please, could you check?

cabala

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Sorry, my fault (wrong file...)! It works! Many thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom