[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (2 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi @m3rcury - sorry to say that this latest release has the same error as already mentioned before...
    DVDArt_PluginLauncher.exe has again 0 Bytes, and the error screens are the same as before...
    @catavolt. I've opened the mpe1 with WinRAR to check contents and as you can see, the DVDArt_PluginLauncher.exe is of the correct size.

Can you please try to remove the DVDArt_PluginLauncher.exe from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" and try to re-install.

Attachments

• plugin.png
      plugin.png
      73.5 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you please try to remove the DVDArt_PluginLauncher.exe from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" and try to re-install.
    Did that - same result :oops:
    When I install your latest DVDArt_Plugin-v1.0.4.5, everything works as expected ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If I change to anyCPU, there are warnings in the build and am not sure whether it will have any compatibility issues.
    Almost all Mediaportal libraries are built with support for AnyCPU, and just a warning, I saw it too, but everything works without problems in x86 and x64 versions

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @m3rcury Hmm, unfortunately I get this error on starting DVDArt_PluginLauncher.exe:

Screenshot 2023-04-12 203725.png

But no problem, I´ll stay with DVDArt_Plugin-v1.0.4.5. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom