[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (5 Viewers)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi M3 ,
    any news to add myvidoes to this plugin too ? :censored: :eek: :D.

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @m3rcury ,have installed 1.0.2.1 (the .Net 4 version you posted link to), I can scrape for moving pictures DVD art, clear art, backdrop & covers, but cant get any clear logo at all,red crosses on every movie.what am I doing wrong?:confused:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    @m3rcury ,have installed 1.0.2.1 (the .Net 4 version you posted link to), I can scrape for moving pictures DVD art, clear art, backdrop & covers, but cant get any clear logo at all,red crosses on every movie.what am I doing wrong?:confused:

@tony3ridge, can you provide some movie examples and if possible a screen shot of the setting for movies from the Settings tab.

Thanks

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same problem here, with movies and series. Screenshots of settings, movies and series attached. Manual scraping is working. (Bild 003.png)

Attachments

• Bild 001.png
      Bild 001.png
      79 KB
    • Bild 002.png
      Bild 002.png
      6.3 KB
    • Bild 003.png
      Bild 003.png
      68.5 KB
    • Bild 004.png
      Bild 004.png
      7.3 KB
    • Bild 005.png
      Bild 005.png
      66.5 KB
    • Bild 006.png
      Bild 006.png
      31.2 KB
    • Bild 007.png
      Bild 007.png
      46.3 KB

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    4.png

@tony3ridge, can you provide some movie examples and if possible a screen shot of the setting for movies from the Settings tab.

Thanks
    Here are the screenshots, let me know if you need more info
    Also if I right click a movie and refresh online the clear logo downloads, but isnt saved anywhere?
    thanks
    1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited:

conguero23

Portal Member
    December 9, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Nice plugin. The problem that I am having is that I can only manually start the import process and the program does not run in the background. I have background scrapping enabled but have left it for day with media-portal up and the only way it downloads is when I click on the shortcut.

Attachments

• DVDART.png
      DVDART.png
      157.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom