[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (2 Viewers)

volumia

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
whereever my feet take me...
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Evening all,

Is it possible that DVDArt v1.0.3.3 and MPCleaner v1.1.0.14 plugin are not playing along nice?
Started using DVDArt a week ago and ever since I've had to disable MPCleaner to prevent MePo from crashing on start-up.
I noticed that the versions of System.Data.SQLite.dll are different, further than that I can't put my finger on it.
When I use the DLL version that comes with DVDArt, it crashes MePo when MPCleaner is enabled. When I use the one that comes with MPCleaner, the DVDart (labels on the spinning discs in MovingPictures) doesn't work in MePo.
The DLL version with MPCleaner is 1.0.99.0 (1,28 MB) and the one with DVDArt 1.0.90.0 (1,08 MB).

I gave Watchdog a shot and attached the ZIP. These logs are from the start-up when using the DLL that comes with DVDArt and MPCleaner is enabled.
Maybe you guys can help me out with this?

volumia

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
whereever my feet take me...
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi m3rcury,

There seems to be something else that may need looking into?

Found this out when setting op the plugin for a friend last night. Setup and skin (StreamedMP) are all identical to my own, so decided to test on mine instead of his ;)
As he had never used the plugin before, there was no database and no art of any kind and I started using version 1.0.3.5 from the start to prevent previous issues with 1.0.3.3.

Here’s what happens;

· I setup the plugin just for movies and series.
· Restarted the plugin and it starts scraping the movies and series. DVDart, ClearArt and ClearLogo’s are found, but no previews are shown from the plugin itself.
· Restarted the plugin again, and all movies are back and listed in “Movies missing Artwork” with red crosses.
· Checking the actual directories, there are files however, but only the Fullsize ones. In this example I used Central Intelligence (tt1489889).
· The selected art does however get displayed in the skin, so DVDart, ClearArt and ClearLogo.
· For the TV series pretty much the same thing and no previews from within the plugin, accept the ClearArt and ClearLogo’s don’t display in the skin at all. Even better, if I first tested it on a movie and next a TV series, it will show the ClearArt from the previous tested movie when pausing the TV series. If I go straight to TV series and test it, no ClearArt is shown.

I know this all may seem weird, so if you need any other info or testing let me know.
The XML and log file are attached. These are from a clean run, so no old art anywhere.

Attachments

• DVDArt_Plugin.xml
    1.9 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3rcury,

There seems to be something else that may need looking into?

Found this out when setting op the plugin for a friend last night. Setup and skin (StreamedMP) are all identical to my own, so decided to test on mine instead of his ;)
    As he had never used the plugin before, there was no database and no art of any kind and I started using version 1.0.3.5 from the start to prevent previous issues with 1.0.3.3.

Here’s what happens;

· I setup the plugin just for movies and series.
    · Restarted the plugin and it starts scraping the movies and series. DVDart, ClearArt and ClearLogo’s are found, but no previews are shown from the plugin itself.
    · Restarted the plugin again, and all movies are back and listed in “Movies missing Artwork” with red crosses.
    · Checking the actual directories, there are files however, but only the Fullsize ones. In this example I used Central Intelligence (tt1489889).
    · The selected art does however get displayed in the skin, so DVDart, ClearArt and ClearLogo.
    · For the TV series pretty much the same thing and no previews from within the plugin, accept the ClearArt and ClearLogo’s don’t display in the skin at all. Even better, if I first tested it on a movie and next a TV series, it will show the ClearArt from the previous tested movie when pausing the TV series. If I go straight to TV series and test it, no ClearArt is shown.

I know this all may seem weird, so if you need any other info or testing let me know.
    The XML and log file are attached. These are from a clean run, so no old art anywhere.

@volumia. Will have a look... quite strange behaviour which I haven't encountered before.

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi m3rcury,

i have a big problem with your tool. When I start it, always comes the following error message:

Code:
    Informationen ¸ber das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
    anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
    System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): unable to open database file
       bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, String vfsName, SQLiteConnectionFlags connectionFlags, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum openFlags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
       bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
       bei DVDArt_Plugin.DVDArt_GUI.LoadSerieList()
       bei DVDArt_Plugin.DVDArt_GUI.DVDArt_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
        Win32-Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
    ----------------------------------------
    DVDArt_PluginLauncher
        Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.0.
        Win32-Version: 1.0.0.0.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/DVDArt_PluginLauncher.exe.
    System.Windows.Forms
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
    System
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
    System.Drawing
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
    Utils
        Assembly-Version: 1.15.0.0.
        Win32-Version: 1.15.0.0.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/Utils.DLL.
    Core
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/Core.DLL.
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
    DVDArt_Plugin
        Assembly-Version: 1.0.3.5.
        Win32-Version: 1.0.3.5.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/Plugins/process/dvdart_plugin.dll.
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
        Assembly-Version: 10.0.0.0.
        Win32-Version: 14.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll.
    System.Core
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
    System.Configuration
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
    Common.Utils
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/Common.Utils.DLL.
    System.Data.SQLite
        Assembly-Version: 1.0.99.0.
        Win32-Version: 1.0.99.0.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/System.Data.SQLite.DLL.
    System.Data
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll.
    System.Transactions
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll.
    System.Windows.Forms.resources
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
    mscorlib.resources
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
    Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
    Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
    (machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
    Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten
    Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
    Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

I have the plugin already completely erased and reinstalled, without improvement. What's going on there? In the logs there is nothing in it, not even an indication that an error has occurred at all. The plugin starts anyway, but without content. Where is the error? Does not find the plugin databases?

In the logs emerged about the failure to nothing, it is only a requester.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3rcury,

i have a big problem with your tool. When I start it, always comes the following error message:

Code:
    Informationen ¸ber das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
    anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
    System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): unable to open database file
       bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, String vfsName, SQLiteConnectionFlags connectionFlags, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum openFlags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
       bei System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
       bei DVDArt_Plugin.DVDArt_GUI.LoadSerieList()
       bei DVDArt_Plugin.DVDArt_GUI.DVDArt_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
    mscorlib
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
    DVDArt_PluginLauncher
        Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.0.
        Win32-Version: 1.0.0.0.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/DVDArt_PluginLauncher.exe.
    System.Windows.Forms
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
    System
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
    System.Drawing
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
    Utils
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/Utils.DLL.
    Core
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/Core.DLL.
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
    DVDArt_Plugin
        Assembly-Version: 1.0.3.5.
        Win32-Version: 1.0.3.5.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/Plugins/process/dvdart_plugin.dll.
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
        Assembly-Version: 10.0.0.0.
        Win32-Version: 14.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll.
    System.Core
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
    System.Configuration
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
    Common.Utils
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/Common.Utils.DLL.
    System.Data.SQLite
        Assembly-Version: 1.0.99.0.
        Win32-Version: 1.0.99.0.
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/System.Data.SQLite.DLL.
    System.Data
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll.
    System.Transactions
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll.
    System.Windows.Forms.resources
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
    mscorlib.resources
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
    Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
    Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
    (machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
    Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten
    Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
    Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

I have the plugin already completely erased and reinstalled, without improvement. What's going on there? In the logs there is nothing in it, not even an indication that an error has occurred at all. The plugin starts anyway, but without content. Where is the error? Does not find the plugin databases?

In the logs emerged about the failure to nothing, it is only a requester.

@Palm_Maniac. From the error it is stating that there is an issue opening a database. Can you please upload your config file DVDart_Plugin.xml

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom