[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (3 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Same error :(
    Code:
    ---------------------------
    MediaPortal
    Failed to locate assembly 'Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal folder, the execution will now end.
    OK

Game_Dude, please redownload the latest version in the repository and it should fix the issue.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Modified!

Attachments

• movingpictures.common.details.xml
      25.9 KB
    • videoFullScreen.xml
      8.2 KB
    • videoOSD.xml
      8.3 KB

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yep, working now, nice one.

Is there any way to manually scrape all movies from the plugin?

it already has scanned all my movies on the previous version so they are not in the importer and it's not scraping for the new clearart/clear logo

I'm guessing it will background scrape if i run MP but then I cant see the importer to see whats going on or be able to tell when it's complete

Edit
    Nevermind I found it.

'Movies missing DVDArt - right click - resend all movies to importer' for anyone else looking :)

You skin will need to support it or have modded xml's by adding code as you did for the DVDart
    I've added it to my StreamedMP mod that you can find in the StreamedMP forum and I'm sure M3rcury will add it to his mod very soon.

Your mod also looks nice. I will have a try soon.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The Alpha is pretty solid tbh, been on it since release with no problems whatsoever, only limitation you may have is support for your plugins.

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Mask for custom cd covers with no transparent backgrounds and no center hole.
    Change this line:
    <texture>..\..\..\thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>
    To:
    <texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>
    And ad cd_mask.png to skin media folder.

Use the default cd-cover (cd.png) for a transparent plastic look in the middle of the disc.

Here is my code for the Avalonis skin:

Code:
                    <control>
                            <description>Rotating blank disc</description>
                            <type>image</type>
                            <id>0</id>
                            <posX>760</posX>
                            <posY>230</posY>
                            <width>388</width>
                            <height>354</height>
                            <texture>..\..\..\thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\cd.png</texture>
                            <keepaspectratio>yes</keepaspectratio>
                            <visible>facadeview.list+Control.IsVisible(50) + string.equals(#Avalon.hidePoster,no)+!Control.HasFocus(80)</visible>
                            <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowOpen</animation>
                            <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowClose</animation>
                            <animation effect="rotate" delay="0" end="-360" centre="475,258" time="8000" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                            <animation effect="fade" time="350" delay="520" reversible="false">visible</animation>
                  </control>

<!-- m3rcury : Rotating DVDArt -->
                    <control>
                            <description>Rotating Movie disc</description>
                            <type>image</type>
                            <id>0</id>
                            <posX>760</posX>
                            <posY>230</posY>
                            <width>388</width>
                            <height>354</height>
                            <texture mask="cd_mask.png">..\..\..\thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>
                            <keepaspectratio>yes</keepaspectratio>
                            <visible>facadeview.list+Control.IsVisible(50) + string.equals(#Avalon.hidePoster,no)+!Control.HasFocus(80)</visible>
                            <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowOpen</animation>
                            <animation effect="fade" time="250">WindowClose</animation>
                            <animation effect="rotate" delay="0" end="-360" centre="475,258" time="8000" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                            <animation effect="fade" time="350" delay="520" reversible="false">visible</animation>                           
                </control>

Attachments

• cd_mask.png
      cd_mask.png
      14.8 KB
    • example_cover_tt1194417.png
      example_cover_tt1194417.png
      1.4 MB
    • screen.png
      screen.png
      778.6 KB
    • cd.png
      cd.png
      295.2 KB
    Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi m3cury

Here is everything you need to auto create missing disc images, I went with 1000x1000 format because that is what fanart.tv has been using.

The command for using movie poster is
    Code:
    convert poster.jpg -resize 1500x1500 ^ -gravity center -crop 1000x1000+0+0 +repage ^ transparency_mask.png -alpha off -compose copy_opacity -composite dvdoverlay.png -compose over -composite ^ result.png

The command for movie fanart is
    Code:
    convert fanart.jpg -resize 1778x1778 ^ -gravity center -crop 1000x1000+0+0 +repage ^ transparency_mask.png -alpha off -compose copy_opacity -composite dvdoverlay.png -compose over -composite ^ result.png

It expects fanart to be 16:9 and movie poster to be 10x15. The commands above are for fanart.jpg and poster.jpg but you can subsitute fanart.png and poster.png if they the source material is in png format.

Attachments

• makedvd.zip
      4.2 MB
    Last edited:

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi m3cury

Here is everything you need to auto create missing disc images, I went with 1000x1000 format because that is what fanart.tv has been using.

The command for using movie poster is
    Code:
    convert poster.jpg -resize 1500x1500 ^ -gravity center -crop 1000x1000+0+0 +repage ^ transparency_mask.png -alpha off -compose copy_opacity -composite dvdoverlay.png -compose over -composite ^ result.png

The command for movie fanart is
    Code:
    convert fanart.jpg -resize 1778x1778 ^ -gravity center -crop 1000x1000+0+0 +repage ^ transparency_mask.png -alpha off -compose copy_opacity -composite dvdoverlay.png -compose over -composite ^ result.png

It expects fanart to be 16:9 and movie poster to be 10x15. The commands above are for fanart.jpg and poster.jpg but you can subsitute fanart.png and poster.png if they the source material is in png format.
    This is very cool! Is it possible to convert all posters to DVDart with one click instead of naming each file poster.jpg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom