[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (3 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Found the issue. Will upload an updated version soon.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Can you try the new v1.0.0.4 version just uploaded.

Thanks

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Getting the error below with the new version

Untitled.jpg

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I just installed the 1.004 version (upgraded from 1.002) and it works fine! Thanks! I'm scanning all my movies as we speak!

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I''ve scanned all my movies, but I can't see any clearart or clearlogo anywhere. Do I have to mod some xml files to get it?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yep, working now, nice one.

Is there any way to manually scrape all movies from the plugin?

it already has scanned all my movies on the previous version so they are not in the importer and it's not scraping for the new clearart/clear logo

I'm guessing it will background scrape if i run MP but then I cant see the importer to see whats going on or be able to tell when it's complete

Edit
    Nevermind I found it.

'Movies missing DVDArt - right click - resend all movies to importer' for anyone else looking :)

Hi,

I''ve scanned all my movies, but I can't see any clearart or clearlogo anywhere. Do I have to mod some xml files to get it?
    You skin will need to support it or have modded xml's by adding code as you did for the DVDart
    I've added it to my StreamedMP mod that you can find in the StreamedMP forum and I'm sure M3rcury will add it to his mod very soon.

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Yep, working now, nice one.

Is there any way to manually scrape all movies from the plugin?

it already has scanned all my movies on the previous version so they are not in the importer and it's not scraping for the new clearart/clear logo

I'm guessing it will background scrape if i run MP but then I cant see the importer to see whats going on or be able to tell when it's complete

Hi,

You skin will need to support it or have modded xml's by adding code as you did for the DVDart
    I've added it to my StreamedMP mod that you can find in the StreamedMP forum and I'm sure M3rcury will add it to his mod very soon.

Since movies are missing ClearArt or ClearLogo, they should feature in the Missing tab. You can send them all to the importer and it will download only the missing artwork.[DOUBLEPOST=1350328828][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi,

You can use the attached xmls as a guide....

Changes are marked either <!-- m3rcury - ClearLogo --> or <!-- m3rcury - ClearArt -->.

Attachments

• movingpictures.common.details.xml
      29.5 KB
    • videoFullScreen.xml
      8.2 KB
    • videoOSD.xml
      8.7 KB

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Same error :(
    Code:
    ---------------------------
    MediaPortal
    Failed to locate assembly 'Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

Note that the configuration program must be executed from/reside in the MediaPortal folder, the execution will now end.
    OK 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom