[Plugin] EndlessCheez - Browse Cheezburger™ LOLz (MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta) (1 Viewer)

Anthrax

Portal Pro
February 15, 2007
pretty much in the center
Home Country
Germany Germany
Alright Folks,
here we go again!

This is the initial release of
EndlessCheez (1.0.1) - for MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA!

Documentation:
Description:
This is my 3rd Plugin after MySleepTimer and MyChitChat
(Teaser: a 4th one is on it's way and this one will hopefully be of more use to someone ;-) )

A MediaPortal plugin that allows you to view Cheezburger™ content.

Disclaimer: Neither MediaPortal nor the author (Anthrax) of this plugin is affiliated with the Cheezburger Network.

“All Content provided by license from the Cheezburger Network—this application is not offered nor endorsed by Cheezburger, Inc.”
Versions:
  • current:
    EndlessCheez (1.0.1)​
  • previous:
    none​
Changelog:
  • since 1.0.0
    • Added developer token to reflect API changes (403 error fixed!)
Features:
  • Browse all sites from the Cheezburger Network (i.e. I can has cheezburger?, I has a hotdog!, Roflrazzi, Graphjam, etc.)
  • View Slideshows of online/offline Lolz (+ shuffled random slideshows)
  • Playback videos with built-in Viddler.com support (.flv-splitter needed)
  • (other hosters require OnlineVideos plugin to play correctly)
Screenshots:

screen_main_coverflow.pngscreen_main_large_icons.pngscreen_site_coverflow.jpgscreen_site_downloading.pngscreen_site_now_playing.jpg

Download:
  • preferred: via "MediaPortal Extension Installer"
  • optional: directly download at the bottom of this post
Installation:
  • preferred: Automatically via "MediaPortal Extension Installer" (this way you'll get auto-updates!)
  • optional: by double-clicking the downloaded '*.mpe1' file and following the installation wizard
Configuration:

screen_configuration.png

Credits:

:D grassynoel - MePo - MediaPortal's very own Mascot! for this little sweetheart fellow (I should've ask you first though :oops:)

:D finally to all of YOU who work hard and help out to make this place what it has become!

external:
Cheezburger Inc. - API Terms & Service

have fun and keep 'em bugs & suggestions comin',
Anthrax

PS: I really hope this plugin won't put a dent in your productivity ;-)
Maybe I'll should add a maximum hours per day timer in the next release...

Attachments

• EndlessCheez_v1.0.1.mpe1
    95 KB

mykiddosdaddy

Portal Member
February 5, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I tried to load this plugin with my install of MP 1.2 RC and I get an error saying "Dependency check error! Install Aborted! Would you like to view more details?" When I click Yes it says No MediaPortal dependency found!

Any ideas what is going on? I tried both the Extension Installer and the mpe file with the same result.

Thanks

Luca Brasi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [Plugin] EndlessCheez - Browse Cheezburger™ LOLz (MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta)

This version seems to be for 1.2.0 Beta. Anthrax will have to make one for RC which handels Plugins differently...

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [Plugin] EndlessCheez - Browse Cheezburger™ LOLz (MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta)

Hi.
    Normally you can install 1.2 Beta plugins manually if you rename the .mpe1 file to .zip and extract all necessary files. Then you have to rename the files and copy them over to the desired places. It's a bit of fiddling but works most of the time. To take a look inside the "MediaPortalExtension.xml" helps finding the right filenames and places... ;)
    Maybe this is working here also.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'd like to know why create a new plugin instead of just adding a site to OnlineVideos? That way no need for new skinfiles needed and all other benefits of OnlineVideos will be automatically available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom