Plugin Idea (1 Viewer)

jeffp

Portal Pro
October 4, 2005
USA
Here is what I think would be an excellent plugin for anyone who has the know how to create it.

a Sirius Radio plugin. For those of us who have Sirius you can logon to their website and listen via the internet. Having this as an option in MP would be awsome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
I started looking around in the examples, and I found a lot of things with settings, but I don't actually know what is necessary...
Replies
Views
Error are more related to audiorenderer. Something about dgxitype missing. Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
Error are more related to audiorenderer. Something about dgxitype missing. Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
Finally started developing a new MediaPortal plugin using the NuGet packages, MediaPortal.MP1.Plugin & MediaPortal.TvEngine3.Plugin...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
At the moment I am trying to get MediaPortal installed on Windows 7 I'll take another look at the EPG Grabber for DVB-S FreeSAT if I get MediaPortal up and running on Win7 Working on this right now and may be getting somewhere so I'll provide details as I hope the info is useful to others The problem originates with MediaPortal on...
At the moment I am trying to get MediaPortal installed on Windows 7 I'll take another look at the EPG Grabber for DVB-S FreeSAT if...
Hi everyone I hope you are all well Wondering if anyone has a idea about .Net4 and the new 1.26 MediaPortal update The update told...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom