[Plugin] MediaBrowser for MediaPortal (v0.30-beta) [2014/08/20] (1 Viewer)

Topi

Portal Member
October 26, 2012
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hi there,
this ist just a short note: I am not sure whether the latest version on github v0.30 beta (08/20/2014) is even compatible to MP 1.10.0 However, I dared to install it and well, when it tries to connect to my MediBrowser 3 Server, the MediaPortal Client throws out an exception. So it does not work for me.

redpolo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2006
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    i have this exception too. But after klicking Continue the plugin seems to be working. MP 1.10 with the actual Mediabrowser Plugin was working for me, before i upgraded the Mediabrowser Server to the latest release. Maybe there was something changed in the API of Mediabrowser?

Jasmeet_181

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    There are updated files from pünktchen in post 391, as he notes focus handling can act strange if you use the Titan skin updates.

Last edited:

Topi

Portal Member
    October 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Sorry redpolo, I forgot to mention. Yes, I work with the most recent version of MediaBrowser Server.

Last edited:

cubii

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    Hi i have the issue that the mediabrowser plugin cant connect to mediabrowser after waking the pc from standby. after restarting the medaibrowser service it works again (restarting mediaportal doesnt help..)
    Is there a solution for that ?(Restarting mediabrowser service e.g. after stanby?) or is this a bug of the plugin?

Grüße
    cubii

Spaceboy

Portal Member
    August 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Unsubscribing, gone with a different back end

Peter Mee

Portal Member
    August 28, 2013
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    I'll likely be moving to Kodi as soon as they get Series Recording for live TV sorted out.

Then, I'll used ArgusTV for PVR, Emby for stored media and Kodi for a neatly integrated front end.

I enjoy MediaPortal but it's just too much chewing gum and sticking plasters to make it work with other software the way I want it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom