[Plugin] MyPlexMedia - A PlexMediaServer Browser (1.2.x Compatibility Release & New Stuff) (2 Viewers)

apoptygma

Portal Pro
November 14, 2008
Adelaide
Home Country
Install trakt plugin on both, for example

That's actually a good idea in theory but in reality both plugins don't 'Pull' the data frequently enough for it to work in practice. What would be excellent is a plugin for MePo that uses' plex's API to change the flags and then one for plex that changes mepo's but the chances of those things happening are slim. Plus there's the whole aspect of relying on the third party solution of trackt, which would be I suppose acceptable if it worked better.

JulioQc

Portal Member
November 17, 2013
Home Country
Canada Canada
Seem to be impossible to install plugin as of now. MP Extension Manager will return error 404 when clicking install. Has the repo moved or been deleted?

edit: this update.xml file seem to point to a non-existing version 1.5.4 file. Installing 1.5.3 manually worked.

Last edited:

JulioQc

Portal Member
November 17, 2013
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hey!

I should be removed from the plugin list until someone else revives it. The DLL is outdated and wont run with the latest MP version anyways.
Too bad, was looking forward to use it :(

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Well, probably it's not outdated for old versions of MediaPortal. It's not mandatory to use them, I'm on 1.3.0 for example. So why it should be removed? If you're using Extensions Installer you could activate checkbox to show only compatible extensions.

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,
    would like to have my plex Server for newer MP Releases!!! Is there a Chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom