Post skin files here + skinning instructions (1 Viewer)

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks @Neil M for your great work. (y) Here is my version for Avallanche, which of course also works for Avallanche Addict.
If you want, you can add CD-labels to all our Games. You have to download them manually and name them as the game.
Put the files in:
C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Emulators 2\Games\CDArt\*******.jpg
You can also download ClearLogo for the games. They need to be in:
C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Emulators 2\Games\ClearLogo\******.png
In the future maybe @Brownard can develop a way to automatically scrap for CD-labels and Clear Logo.

Regards Sweborn

Listview_with_ cdcover.png Listview_without_cdcover.png Emulator.png Detailview1.png Detailview2.png Coverflow.png

Attachments

• Emulators2.background.xml
    9.3 KB
  • Emulators2.details.xml
    31.3 KB
  • Emulators2.dummy.xml
    2.7 KB
  • Emulators2.facade.xml
    9.3 KB
  • Emulators2.hiddenmenu.xml
    6.9 KB
  • Emulators2.views.xml
    8.8 KB
  • Emulators2.xml
    3.5 KB

Neil M

Portal Member
June 18, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Is anyone making a skin file for Avallanche?, or Avallanche Addict?

I've made a list view version on avallanche, they are the Titan xml edited to suit avallanche addict . They are basic, but may be good basis to start on, As this was my first attempt at skin files

View attachment 143004View attachment 143005View attachment 143006View attachment 143008View attachment 143009

Thanks for these, i've put these on addict and look good, time for me to play with logo's and CD-labels now. If i see any bug's i'll let u know.

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    There isn't a play video button, the plugin automatically plays the video after the configured delay (in options tab). The feature's not very configurable at the moment, it attempts to play the video behind the GUI by setting GUIGraphicContext.ShowBackground = false, this hides all skin controls that take up the whole screen so you need to make sure that the skin handles this correctly.
    Dear Brownard,
    thank you to point this out. I still have a question: Can I save the video previews in a certain folder and the plugin detects this then? Example: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Emulators 2\Games\previewvideo\*******.mp4

Or at least by drag and drop in the configuration?

bribbon

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    They have to be configured individually at the mo - I'll look into changing this

biohazardxxx

Portal Pro
    August 5, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    could someone maybe create the Emulators 2 skin file for Black Glass HD? Pleaseeeee.
    Would be great.

REgards
    bio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom