PowerDVD 15 Launcher (fix 3D Playback with Daemon Tools) (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks Guys :)
    Yep if the script works good, i think i will let original MP code.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Guys :)
    Yep if the script works good, i think i will let original MP code.

@Sebastiii

Following more extensive use/testing I have found the with the KuLuYuk launcher.exe and the original core, I do still suffer occaisional failures playing the problem images. The failures (Cinema mode cannot play media files*) seem to be confined to an initial attempt to play following a resume from sleep or MP restart and on retrying they work as do all subsequent retries. I then went back and re-installed your core and in conjunction with the launcher.exe I have not yet seen a failure:)
    So it does appear that your "disable unmount" modification is benificial(y) and unless it has any negative aspects I have not noted, I would suggest/request it be included in the next MP release.
    Please let me know what you think.
    Regards
    Joe

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Many thanks for the new version it is seems to be working problem free. Not sure what changed but the old version had become very unreliable, needing multiple attempts to get to work. I had assummed it was me updating the LAV filters to 0.68 as part of the testing of madvr and 3D mkv playback, but I guess you also had problems, maybe the new MP IPTV Filter and Splitter or Window update?

Thanks again
    Joe

KuLuYuk

Portal Member
    March 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Good to hear that!
    The problem with the old version was, that the script was always checking, if drive "D:\" is ready (i changed it to drive D for debugging and forgot about it :whistle:).
    So basically the old script was never working like it was supposed to, it was just coincidence that it worked sometimes :D
    Now the right drive letter is checked before PowerDVD starts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom