PowerScheduler plugin 0.1 (wakeup/hibernate) (1 Viewer)

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
I would be nice if the plugin would understand that the system was awakend for a recording and just suspend as soon as it would be done.

That would also raise the WAF a lot!! ;) I´ld like it too.

A

Anonymous

I would be nice if the plugin would understand that the system was awakend for a recording and just suspend as soon as it would be done.
yes, this extension would be great :-D
what about a special option to mark recordings after which the system should go to hibernation/standby? - don't know if it is possible because it 's perhaps more a part of myTv than of this plugin?!

keans

TheChaos

Portal Member
November 26, 2004
hi,

just tested power scheduler the first time, but i am not really happy with.

first, it seems it doesnt recognize reoccuring scheduled tasks. i have a scheduler entry for every saturday and some entries, which are already done. but when i watch the log when it wants to send my computer to standby, there will no wakeup timer be set for next weeks saturday. do i misunderstand something?

second, when my pc returns automatically from standby my tv does not get a picture, not until i press a key on the keyboard, then i see mediaportal on tv. i did not manage to test if mediaportal records anyway. this was prevented by my first problem ;)

perhaps this all is normal, anyway i have to test if mp records without showing on tv.

bye

A

Anonymous

PowerScheduler and TvGuide/Scheduled recordings...

Just an idea dear friends of MP...

It would be great if PowerScheduler Plugin could be setup in MyTV....and especially in TvGuide when you plan a recording (with the guide or manually)...

You could setup for each recording if PC hibernate or shutdown...or (what an idea !) the last recording planned (of current day, week or month) shutdown the computer but the others just hibernate it...

And PowerScheduler could run only if a recording is planned today, even MP is on home page....

Best Regards....!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom