Pre-record not working (2 Viewers)

STEVENJ

Portal Pro
September 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've set the prerecord time in the TV Server Configuration to 1 minute (I've even tried 2) but the recording starts only at the scheduled start time of the program. This feature has worked correctly for me in the past but not now. I recently had to switch to a Hauppage WinTV HVR-950 USB tuner stick from an internal tuner card. Is this the cause of my problem? Whether or not it is; what do I do about it?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Did you stop and restart the tvservice under TVServer config\manual if pre\post time altered, maybe even a reboot, what is the wakeup prior to recording set for in powerscheduler, again usually 2 minutes to allow everything to be loaded and stabilised.

Last edited:

STEVENJ

Portal Pro
    September 7, 2009
    Home Country
    I believe that the wakeup in powerscheduler ("pre-wakeup time in seconds") is set for 120 seconds. Aside from this I've been unable to follow/check/understand the other things mentioned in your post.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    OK then we would need logs, please follow link in my signature regarding that, and can you also give a date\time recording occured, so we do not have to read all the logs.

Thanks

STEVENJ

Portal Pro
    September 7, 2009
    Home Country
    I've run into numerous problems attaching the most recent log file. Is there another way of sending it to you?

By the way, clicking on the link after your signature leads to a "404" error. I produced the log file by following the instructions in the MediaPortal wiki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom