Prebuffer in My Music (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hey, I have noticed when browsing through "My Music", each time I press page down there is about a one second delay, obviously as it loads album names, cover art, etc for the next screen. I was wondering if this could perhaps be buffered for a few "page downs" and "page ups" from your current page, making flicking through them quicker.

Although one second delay doesn't sound like much, when you want to get to page 60 of 120, it can make browsing a little painful.

This would, i think improve the user experience of MP, and give a perception of being much faster to the end user.

Cheers!

LastMar

Portal Pro
November 17, 2004
orphic2 said:
Hey, I have noticed when browsing through "My Music", each time I press page down there is about a one second delay, obviously as it loads album names, cover art, etc for the next screen. I was wondering if this could perhaps be buffered for a few "page downs" and "page ups" from your current page, making flicking through them quicker.

Although one second delay doesn't sound like much, when you want to get to page 60 of 120, it can make browsing a little painful.

This would, i think improve the user experience of MP, and give a perception of being much faster to the end user.

Cheers!

MediaPortal is riddled with this kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom