Preview window sometimes not display (1 Viewer)

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

Might just be me, but I have noticed that when scrolling through various categories/sub categories on onlinevideos (0.27) with blue3wide skin, that the preview window at the bottom do not always display the thumbnail after the first time it is displayed.

Eg: For the first time I go into a category, all the very small thumbs are displayed next to each subcategory or program. As I scroll down through them, the preview window at the bottom of the screen shows the thumbnail ok. But as soon as I scroll up, the previously displayed preview window is now blank for virtually all subcategories/programmes. Although the odd one might display. Then if I now scroll down again, some are still blank, but not all.

There does not seem to be any pattern to it.

I am not sure if this is an issue with online videos, or the skin, or the skin engine.

Please let me know what logs/steps you need me to supply/do.

Thanks,

J. :D

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

I'm using MePo 1.2.0 (specifically SVN26678).

I will test with the latest SVN tonight.

Thanks,

J.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

I have jut tested with SVN 26938 and your release for 1.2.0beta - on a different PC.

Bad news... it still happens :(

I have attached my mediaportal log file but it doesn't show anything.

I was navigating through BBC/iPlayer and I could get the preview window to be blank by scrolling up and down through the list of categories.

Thanks,

J. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom