Problem stopping playback in MP v1.0 (1 Viewer)

henk99

Portal Pro
October 7, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have this really strange issue since I have moved over from MP RC4 to the latest MP 1.0 (+SVN 02252009). In RC4 my remote was working fine, but since I'm using 1.0, my stop button isn't working anymore.

According to MP configuration (item: Keyboard shortcuts) the 'B' key on the keyboard should stop playback. In my case however, it doesn't stop playback, but it switches me to the Basic Home screen! If I press escape, i can go back to the movie. It works the same in all menu's.

I have a logitech 555 to emulate an IMON pad remote. Obviously, I first suspected the remote and therefore I posted a question in that forum (input/output support). However, the original IMON Pad has the same problem. Even further searching shows the keyboard to do the same! If I press B (or b), MP switches to 'Basic Home'.

I haven't seen any thread about it here, so I'm figuring I'm the only one having this problem. It is, however, a very annoying problem.

So did the MP guys decide to use another key for stopping playback without letting me know? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom