Problem tuning on TT S3200 with Smit Viaccess and Bis.tv card (1 Viewer)

flopma

Portal Member
October 12, 2010
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0
MediaPortal Skin: Blu3wide
Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1
CPU Type: Athlon 7850 Dual Core
HDD: 150GB; 1TB
Memory: 1.5GB
Motherboard: Asus M3N78-EM
Video Card: Geforce 8300
Video Card Driver: NVidia 258.96
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: TechnoTrend S3200
1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2
1. TV Card Driver: 5.0.1.8
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider: BIS TV
HTPC Case: Antec Fusion
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote: iMon
TV: Sony LCD
TV - HTPC Connection: HDMI

Hello,

I am having trouble with this setup. I can tune to the encrypted channel Gulli, but when I try to watch another encrypted channel (like France 2 or France 3), MP complains thechannel is encrypted. The card is valid.

I also have a DD Cine S2 with CI (not installed in the computer, but I can do it), but I don't if MP supports it.

Any suggestion to fix this issue. I am coming from a opensus setup with mythtv. I had problems tuning on the encrypted channels. I also have a Dreambox DM7025+ which can tune on the encrypted channels but images freeze all the time.

Can someone help please :(

flopma

Portal Member
October 12, 2010
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hello,

I'm adding some logs. The service parser has problems with the audio part of the channels I'm having trouble with

Ant suggestion on what to do to fix this ? From the logs, Gulli is working fine. But France 5 is not. From the Bis.tv subscription I have, I have access to all the french public channels, but I cann't tune onto them.

Thjx

flopma

Portal Member
October 12, 2010
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
All,

I have been able to borrow a Powercam cam for testing. MP could then be able to show every encrypted channels I am entitled to. So, problem solved, the Smit viaccess cam is not compatible with the bis.tv subscription.

If this can help someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom