Problem with aMPdroid (1 Viewer)

morrpheus

December 24, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey there.
Yesterday i´ve installed aMPdroid on my Galaxy Note 3. The remote works properly. So the does MP too.
But when i try to stream LiveTv to my phone it works half a second and then it freezes.
Another problem is when itry to get access to media from the server an error-message (plugin not available on the server) pops up.
Could anyone help with that?
Thanks Jan
Versions are all actual.

rich76

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
The streaming stopping after a second will be the built in player. I have a Samsung s4 and it does the same thing. I am using MX player which works well. The plugin not available sounds like a port not open on your router. Make sure you forward ports 4322 and 8017 in your router to the IP of your PC. I always reboot everything after opening the ports too.
HTH
Rich

morrpheus

December 24, 2013
Home Country
Germany Germany
Meanwhile i´ve tried nearly every mediaplayer in google play. Still doesn´t work (screen stays black).
I also tried to setup the portforwarding in the router and in windows firewall. Still the same error. Reboot hasn´t helped.

rich76

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MX player works fine for me on Samsung galaxy s4. For best results I make sure HW+ is enabled within settings of mxplayer.
Do you see it loading the external player?
Are you trying to stream locally or over the internet?
On 3g or WiFi?
Also logs would help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom