Problem with EPG genre color map (1 Viewer)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

experiencing a problem with the EPG genre color map.

First, I use MePo 1.6pre on both TV server and client. This is a fresh installation after reinstalling my server from scratch.
    Formerly, I used both DVB EPG and WebEPG to scrape the program guide. Now, I've switched to TVMovie Clickfinder with the builtin import plugin and only use WebEPG and DVB EPG for channels where Clickfinder won't supply data.

First thing, I wondered that my color map settings seemed to survive a complete reinstallation of Windows Server and the MP TV Server - is this reimported from a client?

Second, and this is the problem I have: I have some unmapped genres which I want to add to the existing map. But as soon as I exit the TV server config, these settings get lost (no client active). Why? Is there a size limit? Can I reset these settings and start over?

(Not at home at the moment, so no logs available right now, if needed I'll attach them)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    At home now, here are my logs, tried to configure this today at about 18:30.
    At a quick glance, I cannot see anything special, but as I said, newly assigned genres won't be saved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom