problem with running MP built in C#Builder (1 Viewer)

W

wozio

Hi,

I have strange problem: when building from the latest sources (I downloaded it three days ago) everything goes quite ok, I've got mediaportal.exe and configuration.exe. But after starting one of this I've got exception. According to log configuration crashes during or after initializing tv postprocessing and mediaportal crashes at a beginning (I do not remember log entries, I'm at work, but it was two lines only). Strange is that when I run from C#builder line after line (right after writing tv postprocessing into log file) app starts without exception and works.

Regards
wozio

EDIT:

OK it works right know, here is more info:

http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=342

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works, great, thanks a bunch :)
Works, great, thanks a bunch :)
So my issue is, MP-TVSeries, Failed to save xml to cache, and not adding any info to tvseries from tvdb. This started after i...
Replies
Views
Hello, Thanks for your comments. Generally we recommend to also take a look at the Wiki where many questions are answered. Right - and we explicitly say so in case of the installation not working.;) I guess there is a 50:50 chance if you have two network adapters. I am not sure if "Auto" will automatically use one or the other...
Hello, Thanks for your comments. Generally we recommend to also take a look at the Wiki where many questions are answered. Right...
Hello ! I've installed the latest version (2.2 client-server mode) on a fresh new installation of windows 7 and here is my...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden Thank you for the link. I have removed the text "*** Text to be added ***" on the page mentioned with a link to the other page in the Wiki which describes it in every detail. The page with the missing information is the first hit in Google and the Wiki when searching for "mediaportal add media sources", this should help...
@Lehmden Thank you for the link. I have removed the text "*** Text to be added ***" on the page mentioned with a link to the other...
Hi there, I had some free time at hand and I wanted to give MP2 another chance after about 5 years. In the past I tried out the...
Replies
Views
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
Ok, I’m back, MP1.14 has been working great for the last few years, up until last month when a recording overwrote the hard drive...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom