Problem with the new Live-TV OSD Mediainfos (1 Viewer)

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i have problems with the new Mediainfos. After updating to the new version 1.11.0pre, i tested the Mediainfos on Live-TV. It works great. The data rate varies depending on the content and channel (HD or SD), as it should be. Then after a restart MediaPortal, the rate did not change, it now shows all channels always 14.31MBit / s. I tested it with all supported Skins. I have 2 clients and it is the same in both. Log files from a client are included.

In Titan Skin icon Pay-TV Free TV does not appear in the default Wide HD can be seen.

I hope you can see in the log files something, why the data rate is no longer updated.

Thanks for your help and excuse me for my english, it´s google. ;)

nikos1671

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    The icon pay-tv free tv was missing from my setup i just copy from the defaultwide skin on the titan skin. My question is where is the icon for the audio channels count?

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

... Please try to reinstall MP.

Hi,

thanks for your info. I think it is up to the TSReader. Is that right? With another except in the version 1.11.0pre, it no longer works. And then there is my problem. All TSReader version after NoStopMod69 cause me quite short stills or pixelation. So that means then for me to choose between the data rate or a clean video image.

The other information function, which is why I probably opt for the video image and will test me again by all TSReader versions.

I hope it will eventually give a TSReader running at me and everything else can.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

... Please try to reinstall MP.

Hi,

thanks for your info. I think it is up to the TSReader. Is that right? With another except in the version 1.11.0pre, it no longer works. And then there is my problem. All TSReader version after NoStopMod69 cause me quite short stills or pixelation. So that means then for me to choose between the data rate or a clean video image.

The other information function, which is why I probably opt for the video image and will test me again by all TSReader versions.

I hope it will eventually give a TSReader running at me and everything else can.

Older versions of TsReader will not work with MP 1.11

If you attach logs for the 'short stills or pixelation' problem I'll take a look....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom