Problem with using mp-tv series and external player (1 Viewer)

mattwakeman

Portal Member
February 16, 2008
First of all let me say how much that I really love this skin. So much so that when I had this problem even though my first reaction was, 'that's a shame but oh well I will try another skin' I haven't been able to find another skin which just suits what I want so much. So I would really love to be able to sort out this problem if we can.

Using MP 1.4 and the latest version of Monochrome this is what happens. I go to where my Tv series are in the MP-TV plugin (picture 1) and select the series and then which season of that series that I want to watch (pic 2). And then I choose the episode (pic 3) which I use Kmplayer to watch and all is good.

That is until I have finished the episode and shut down the player and when I do this then I am confronted with picture 4. All of the details have gone away and instead of going back to pic 3 there is nothing. Now if I press the Escape key then it seems to have gone back to where it should be at pic 2 but I still have no details. In fact even if I go back to the main menu and then back into MP-TV then I still get exactly what I am looking at when I see pic 4.

So as it stands at the moment I can only watch one episode of a tv series and this is just killing me (well, figuratively that is). I would really appreciate any help or advice that can help me to sort this issue out. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    455 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    358.7 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    328.6 KB
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    79.9 KB

stijnr

Portal Member
April 10, 2009
Hi,

Have you solved this problem, or found other references to it? 'm experiencing exactly the same issue. I'm using MP 1.1.1, StreameMP as skin and mp tvseries, all with the latest updates applied. I'm using KMPlayer a external player
This bug does not seem to be skin related.

Regards, Stijn

mattwakeman

Portal Member
February 16, 2008
Not sure if this is exactly the reason for it happening but I have noticed that this tends to happen if when I finish watching something and close the external player then I switch out to another program (like Firefox) before mediaportal has gone back to the episode list. If I just allow the external player to close down and leave mediaportal alone then it doesn't seem to happen so much.

Sorry chaps, can't be any more helpful than that I am afraid.

mattds

Portal Member
December 19, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Has anyone had any luck working this one out? No matter what I do, whenever I finish an episode, I have no choice but to close MP clear the blank screen problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom