Problems streaming TV recordings from HD channels (1 Viewer)

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi guys,

firstly - thanks for the great app - am completely bowled over by how I am able to pull up the full sky epg and set up recordings from work.

I have an issue where ampdroid wont stream any recordings if those recordings where made on an HD channel. When I click on "stream", ampdroid starts to buffer up the stream, then comes up with the message "Stream stopped unexpectedly, try ot restart? [Yes, No]?

Pressing YES, bring up "Error 38,0" and fires up my external player (vplayer) and after another pause the video starts playing in highly pixelated and slow motion with super slowed down sound. I suspect this may be a codec issue. I use the CCCP codec pac on my PC and am using the default decoders in MP TV (havent touched anything there).

Firstly, is this a codec issue and is there anything I can do about it? and secondly if not, does anyone have a clue whats going on? I would have posted logs if I knew how...

Thanks for your help

EDIT - am running MP1.2.2, and ampdroid v0.8 with latest GMAwebservice, TV4Home and Wifi remote - which are all working perfectly together apart from this issue. getting my tv through dvb-s2

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
Home Country
thanks mike - will do. had been holding off because i thought mpextended wasnt compatible with ampdroid 0.8.

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
Home Country
great save DieBagger! could have been painful. Will wait for the new 1.0 rlease

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom