problems with epg (1 Viewer)

rob whittaker

Portal Member
February 28, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
hi guys I'm trying to get epg via dvb-t and for the life of I cant get it working. when I tested the card I tested on win7 and I'm now on win10 but with no epg. ive followed a few walkthroughs but still cant get it to work even though when I set it up on win 7 I had no problems. id prefer to stay away from the web epg if possible

attached are the logs. please let me know if imbein dense!

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Rob

According to the log files you've disabled the DVB EPG grabber:
    [2016-07-31 14:29:54,843] [EPG ] [3 ] [INFO ] - EPG: grabber disabled

...so at first glance (and with the greatest respect!), it does seem like you've been a bit dense. :)

Can you please provide screenshots of your settings for the TV Server Configuration DVB EPG section and its 2 sub-sections (TV EPG grabber and radio EPG grabber). Getting those settings right will be the key... :)

rob whittaker

Portal Member
    February 28, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi thanks for replying. I've got it sorted now. I have 2 tv cards in the pc now one of which has seperate drivers from dvbt and dvbc. When I uninstall ed both drivers and just reinstalled the dvbt ones it worked straight away without me changing any settings at all. Bit of a where'd one but very happy that it seems to be mostly working now!

Is there a way to pick up some channels via the website epg grabber and some over the air?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom