Problems with EPG (1 Viewer)

ltmDK

Portal Member
January 8, 2009
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Used the WebEPG-Conf.exe and the WebEPG.exe, to build the tvguide.xml file. When opening the file, I can see the 3 channels in the top and lot og program information below.

When importing in TV-Server configuration, it just found 3 channels but no program information, and the same in mediaportal no EPG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the air. They don't charge anything for it, so I'm somewhat puzzled. As a matter of fact, I had Media Portal about 10 years or so ago..maybe longer as time flies. I know at the time, it was not free but...
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the...
First, I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32. I use the program for Satellite and ATSC TV. I live in the US. ATSC TV channels...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now I have changed that to all languages and now I have EPG working! Regards, Bart
Now I finally have DVB-S EPG grabbing working! In the configuration I had selected only the languages that I am interested in. Now...
Sooo I'm looking to convert over from DVBlogic to a new solution to watch TV throughout the house, Mediaportal looks like just the...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I commited the patch and it'll be part of MP2.3.1
Thanks. I commited the patch and it'll be part of MP2.3.1
I think I've found another bug in the extended scheduling in Nereus EPG: To reproduce, do the follwing steps: 1. in EPG view, open...
Replies
Views
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom