Program Guide (1 Viewer)

S

Scot123

Hi, I'm new to MediaPortal and I'm trying to get TvGuide.xml imported but I am having no luck with it. I have found a guide through google (reven interactive - MediaPortal TV Engine Guide) and it shows an option in the MediaPortal settings called Program Guide and is found under the Television tree to the left side, but unfortunately my version of MediaPortal(1.0) does not have this option? did i miss something in the installation or has the feature been removed and replaced by a plugin? any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Scott.

SoulMan

March 1, 2009
Hi flokel, thank you for your quick reply and help much apreciated and thanks for the link. Yes I did try the wiki and it wouldn't import anything from the xml file it was saying the file was not found or something or other I'm assuming because I don't have a xmltv.dtd file? as im from Australia and I am using the GetOzTvGuide script to get the xml file.

Any ways I had another look at the link you posted and noticed in the screen shots that Import files in new tvguide.lst and Apply timezone was un-checked so after I removed them it seemed to import the file but it only imports the channels and not the program information, any suggestions there?

Thank you,

Scott.

Update I played around with it and after discovering I needed to map the channels and more importantly I had to hit the save button then after its saved I re-imported the list again and it got all the program information this time.

Thanks once again much appreciated.

Scott.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom