PVR Scheduler download (1 Viewer)

jdivic

Portal Pro
October 25, 2005
Croatia
Hello all,

I have one very unfortunate problem. Authors of PVR Scheduler require a small donation to get access to latest version. I live in Croatia, country that is not in Pay Pal list of countries and I can’t send any money via Pay Pal (it is main reason why I didn’t donate to MP project yet) so I can’t get access to PVR scheduler working with MP RC2. I tried to contact authors of PVR Scheduler but haven’t got any response from them.
If I understand correctly, PVR Scheduler is published under GPL, so distribution of it isn’t violation of author rights… well, if I’m right with this, I’m asking someone to send me latest version of PVR Scheduler. I know that it would be nice to pay donation, and I really would like to do it, but it is impossible to do it from here. I have MasterCard and I’m more than willing to provide donation for PVR Scheduler and for MP if someone has any idea how to do it.

onkl

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
Wageningen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just a note: PVR Scheduler is not GPL. Some modules in it are not open source as far as I understood. The creator of PVR Scheduler is known as STSC in this forum, you might want to PM him on this problem.

jdivic

Portal Pro
October 25, 2005
Croatia
Ok, if it is not I can't do anything about it... certanly I will not ask someone to do anything to violate authors rights...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom