Question about Separated movie buttons (1 Viewer)

Nerve

June 5, 2013
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi all,

Im using MP for 4 years now and i must say i love it! And my family as well ;p!

Im running MP 1.6.0.0 + StreamedMP

My (basic) home menu setup:
Fotos = (ok)
Music = (ok)
Music Video's * = (not ok)
Movies = (ok)
Trailers = (ok)
Home Video's * = (not ok)
Online video's = (ok)
TV Series = (ok)
Games = (ok)

* Music video's are 1080p Live concerts
* Private video's are 1080p camcorder videos of my family

Now i have a issue and i dont know how to solve it, the above shown items are on my homescreen in the menu.
The only thing i cant fix is to create a button on the home menu with my Music Video's and one with my home video's.

For my normal movies i use Moving Pictures, in the settings i have pointed this to my movie folder on the storage, that is working great.
Now i have a separated folder for music video's and a separated folder for home video's, now i cant figure out how to make a separated Moving Pictures (or other plugin) for those types of movies and make them home menu items.

Can somebody help me and point me in the right direction?

It is the last setting i have to make, to have the MP-setup of my dreams! ; )

Thx in advanced for the reply.

Neild7744

Portal Pro
July 25, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi.

I'm keen to find out how to do this aswell. I use moving pictures as my movie plugin, but also have another folder on my HDD full of comedy. I'd like to have a separate menu button to do this aswell in the home screen. Looking through home editor I can only see options for genre, year...etc for moving pictures. I think the plugin 'my films' is quite advanced. Not sure whether this will work but was going to be my next step to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom