Question to Antec Fusion v2 with VFD (silver) owners (1 Viewer)

gdevries

Portal Member
April 6, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Cybrmage thank you for your answer... As i understand i have to select CybrDisplay in MP to get my MCE remote control work with the Fusion V2? Do i need to make other settings as well?
I know have the imon software installed in stead of the VFD software that comes with the Antec Fusion V2 box.
Let me know what i have to do to let it work...

Thnx in advance

darkie

Portal Member
March 13, 2008
I got my VFD working in MP by selectinf one of the 2 iMon dll's ...
Btw, don't forget to disable the VFD in the iMon software otherwise MP won't be able to use it.

If I remember correctly, you don't need to configure MP to use your remote. You need to do this in the iMon software since each remote button is translated into a key(single or combination).

But even without installing anything, you can boot your HTPC using the remote (if you correctly connected all wires)

Zappza

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi!

I connected the power cable from the powersupply to the plug from the VFD, and I have connected the Power, Reset and HDD pins. I have also connected the USB plug internally.

Is there anything else that is needed?
    And, which button is used? The PowerToggle? I have a Harmony remote, so I need to know which button to configure =)

The Fusion V2/430 Black has an iMon LCD display.... The IR hardware does work with the Microsoft MCE keyboard....

The iMon Remote hardware will soon be supported by the IR Server Suite, and includes support for the legacy hardware (in the Antec cases) and the new HID hardware, the MCE remote, the MCE Keyboard and the iMon PAD remote.

And, to answer a question you asked in another thread, the MediaPortal plugin that supports the iMon display hardware is the CybrDisplay Plugin.
    Hi again, I got the MCE Keyboard to work, just not in MediaPortal, due to lazyness with the keymapping in iMon.
    However, the support is awful. It looks like the reciever only accepts one command at a time, so if I pressed two buttons at the same time, it would stop the first button I pressed, and only react to the second.

The support in the MCE Reciever isn't all that good though, only two button presses simultaniasly (?) is detected.

Thanks a lot for your answer though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom