Questions about the collection tag (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @Hogan77, ok then to fix that issue, you will have to enable all the scraper-script debug options:

1) turn on MediaPortal debug log mode verbosity
    2) turn on MovPic scraper-script debug
    3) turn on IMDb+ HTML source option

and then reimport the movie fresh. Easiest way to do that is to first move the file from MovPic import folder to elsewhere and then wait a few seconds (this is with MovPic config open and the time is needed to allow MovPic to 'delete' the movie), and then move it back so the movie gets reimported. Look at MovPic to verify that you first see green circle (movie is detected and found in search-node), and then the white checkmark (details node completed). Then close MovPic config and zip up the movingpictures.log file.

Search the IMDb+ forum please, I had just explained all the 3 above steps in details to turn on all the right debug options, and have to get back to work now.

Hogan77

Portal Member
    October 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ugh, XML needs & to represent '&', but that is supposed to be converted auto by MovPic upon processing.

Will have to look into that.
    RoChess said:
    Fixed in v4.9.25
    I found in my custom xml that I had used "&" instead of "&". When I changed the "&" to "&" the collection name "Quarantine & [Rec]" became "Quarantine & [Rec]", so I don't know if the fix in v4.9.25 is needed as it turned out it was a user error?

But the movie [Rec] (2007) is still imported as [Rec] I [Rec].

I'll investigate further...

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re-import it with scraper-debug & IMDb+ HTML source option enabled, then I can see exactly what happened.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I could not reproduce it on a fresh import, but on a refresh I did. Small oversight in the way special editions are 'detected' and preserved. Pretty sure I fixed that now in v4.9.26

Hogan77

Portal Member
    October 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I could not reproduce it on a fresh import, but on a refresh I did. Small oversight in the way special editions are 'detected' and preserved. Pretty sure I fixed that now in v4.9.26
    Yeah now it's working, good job...thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom