RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (7 Viewers)

ricav

Portal Member
July 9, 2011
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Sorry if answered before, I could not find it: any way to remove the blue guy from the background:
lmabC.jpg

Thx.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    That is from the hover_radiotime.png file in your skin\media folder. Not sure what will happen if you delete that file. Probably better to replace with a 1px (empty) picture file.

sempar78

July 20, 2011
    Re: AW: RadioTime plugin 0.6.7.0 (02-09-2011)

Hi,
    i use the Radiotime Plugin with MPStreamed, most things work fine but i have two problems:

1. Some seems are not playable (977 e.g.).. is that a codec problem or sth.?

I have the same problem... I use RT plugin with streamedMP and there are stations not playable, for example
    KSDS - Jazz 88 88.3 FM San Diego, CA - Listen Online
    Now I am using MP 1.2.1 (today 1.2.2) and the strange thing is that with a previously version of MP It works
    any ideas?
    thank you
    Giovanni

schumach

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2010
    I like the plugin.:D

Is there going to be or is there a fix for the stations that show "not supported"?

Thanks,

schumach

k_p_abbott

Portal Member
    January 20, 2009
    I've recently added Magic 105.4 to my presets (via Android App TuneIn)... the station shows up in Radiotime, but comes up as 'Not Supported'.

Any ideas why?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi guys , just some info ... the plugin will be update ..:) .
    as there was many Discussion with the TuneIn guys , and samss we will get acsess for the API .. (thanks to Dadeo and MP team (y) ) ,
    now just Dukus need to find free time ...(;) no presher Dukusi..)
    so little more patience .....

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nice plugin, but there's a rather annoying bug where it gets stuck showing the waiting "Cylon" bar even after choosing another station, which works. So currently I'm listening to a station and have been for 5 minutes but still that flippin bar's stuck in the middle of screen and the only way to get rid of it is to kill MP and start again.

I thought it might be a general MP bug, but I was told it was down to the plugin.

Also, Stop doesn't seem to work (either from my remote or pressing B) so to stop playback I have to do something like start TV.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does anyone know if RadioTime is hardcoded to use the BASS engine? I changed the Music player in MP Config from BASS to internal dshow as I wanted to use ffdshow's mixer to expand my music to my rear speakers plus add some EQ and that worked for Music but when using RadioTime it seems to still use BASS as it doesn't use ffdshow and there's no graph to connect to in GraphStudio to see what it's using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom