RC3 and MP TV Client (1 Viewer)

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi,

I've been using MP TV Client 1.3.1 together with MP RC2 with no problem for last months. I installed RC3 yesterday, and now, when I connect to a channel with MP TV Client, I can see it. If I stop and connect to another channel, it starts showing first channel (as if it was playing same timeshift file from the beginning).

Another thing I've seen... card list is wrong, as all cards are shown as "analog" (they are a DVB-s and a DVB-t card)

bye!

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Oops... I didn't see that thread. We'll have to be patient... I love using MP TV Client, as you get rid of installing the whole MP just for watching TV... :(

dorijan

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Hi to all
    Is there any way that you could make that timeshift does not stop when you select another channel? Or when you turn of VLC...
    I need that because I want more programs to start streaming, and transcode them with vlc

thank you, that would be very helpful...

pigboy306

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi to all
    Is there any way that you could make that timeshift does not stop when you select another channel? Or when you turn of VLC...
    I need that because I want more programs to start streaming, and transcode them with vlc

try version 1.3.2

dorijan

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Hi to all

try version 1.3.2

I cant...i am running windows 2008 server 64bit, and it wont work with it :(
    is there a 64bit version of this version? :)

dorijan

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    ok...i got 1.3.2 version that work with 64 bit version of windows...but I dont know how to start multiple streams? when I start new one, the old one closes...

pigboy306

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    ok...i got 1.3.2 version that work with 64 bit version of windows...but I dont know how to start multiple streams? when I start new one, the old one closes...

I dont think the server can handle sending multiple streams to the same PC so I think the answer is you cann't

dorijan

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

I dont think the server can handle sending multiple streams to the same PC so I think the answer is you cann't

well...I managed to get 3 different streams but with 3 different programs..
    one with mp tv client, one with mediaportal client and one with mediaportal server, all from same server, so I suppose you can get 3 different streams from same server...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom