Recent server upheaval with thegamesdb.net (1 Viewer)

geeky_herman

Portal Member
April 21, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Country flag
Hi Brownard,

I know you revisited MyEmulators2 last year to fix problems realting to API changes (I believe) with thegamesdb.net but it looks like its going to need some more changes in light of the below:

Site Downtime/Read Only - TheGamesDb.net
Legacy API Shutdown - TheGamesDb.net

Do you think this is something you can look into? It would be nice to have the enrichment working again in the plugin. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
Hi Owlsroost - thanks!! That's worked - I have set the service to run under the logged on user account and it works fine! I don't know what changed but its working and that's great Thanks again Paul
Hi Owlsroost - thanks!! That's worked - I have set the service to run under the logged on user account and it works fine! I don't...
Hi - I hope someone can help :) I have been using mediaportal1 for many years without problems - a couple of days ago I decided it...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
Sorry, my mistake. I have the release and debug folder and both contain the emulators plugin. I modified the release version, while building MP2 in debug mode. It works now :whistle:
Sorry, my mistake. I have the release and debug folder and both contain the emulators plugin. I modified the release version, while...
Emulators is a plugin that allows you to view and start emulated and PC games from MediaPortal 2. Wiki - Download - Source Note...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom