Record once at the top of Recording-OSD (1 Viewer)

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When entering tv-guide and selecting a show a want to record, this osd comes up.

Reconce.jpg

Than I always have to go down (2 times) to add this show to scheduled recordings.
    It would be handy, when Record once would be at the top of this osd, because
    it's the most used selection for me.
    Or is there a way to change it by myself?

Regards
    Ralph

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2004
    United Kingdom
    As an alternative to changing the order of the items, which is currently only possible via code changes, you could quite easily get into the habit of pressing the Ok button (or whichever is the equivelant of select on your particular remote) and then pressing the number associated with that menu option. In this instance pressing Ok followed by 3 would select Record Once and you wouldn't even need to look at the screen while doing it.

Just a suggestion...

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Smirnoff,

pressing a number for the specific menu-entries is a nice features, I'm also using in other menus.
    It's just a suggestion to put the Record once option at the top of this menu,
    'cause it's the most used command I use when entering the menu called Select Recording type.
    It's just one of this little things that would optimize daily use of this fantastic software to increase it's predominance of other HTPC-software solutions.

Regards
    Ralph

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2004
    United Kingdom
    Can you change this sort of thing in the forthcoming skin editor?

No currently it wouldn't be and wouldn't be possible without MP code changes due to the way that dialogs are invoked and their content specified - the content is provided by code and not by markup.

Ralph this level of tweaking will most likely be supported in the future but not at the moment :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom